Saturday, February 21, 2009

Two Women's Ultimate Blogs Worth Reading

I enjoy reading about women's ultimate, but not many blogs concern themselves specifically with covering the women's game. This week I've found two blogs that do. One is written by USC's coach and the other by a player on Illinois Menace. You'll also find I've added them to the links on the right.

Obviously I don't go to big, nationals-caliber tournaments like Trouble in Vegas, Pres. Day, Centex, Stanford Invite, etc., so it's good to have some solid blogs covering these tournaments as well as regional tournaments and also offering other posts that bring attention to the women's side. All I can really do is make half-educated predictions about the Central region, and maybe you'll see that on this blog later on in the year, but I thought I'd share the two blogs above who are better positioned to cover the women's college game than I am.

I feel like there might be other blogs out there that I haven't found yet-- anyone know any other good women's ultimate blogs (other than ICultimate)?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://12tacos.blogspot.com